Let’s partner up!
I’m available for collaboration and advertising in the keto/low-carb/LCHF food industry. I’m always interested to explore new food and experience culinary adventures to share them with my readers.
The My Sweet Keto Audience
Age & Gender
Most readers (68%) live in the United States. The rest are from the places like Canada (7%), the UK (4%) and Australia (4%).
If you are interested to work with My Sweet Keto, please consider the options of collaborating listed below. I’d be thrilled to work with you if you are coming from a similar niche, and I find your products interesting, useful, helpful, healthy, scientific, fascinating, or just incredibly fun … Anything, associated with low-carb, gluten-free, and healthy lifestyle, recipes, accessories …
- Sponsored giveaways and reviews: I look forward to publishing exciting and honest reviews. If you think your product or service fits My Sweet Keto readers and/or would like me to create a giveaway for your brand to get more attention, let me know!
- Advertising options:
- Sponsorship: My sweet Keto will attend several conference and food events through the year. If you would like to sponsor a trip and have your brand represented at a particular event, please contact me for more information.
- Freelance food writing: Writing is one of my passions, so I would be thrilled to write editorial content for your website or publication.
- Food photography: I’m not a pro, but someone with a passion for photography and food. All images on this blog are taken by myself (unless otherwise stated). If you like my stuff, I would love to collaborate in some way. Want to use my photographs? Don’t hesitate to contact me.
- Travel: I am especially interested in the culinary and photographic aspects of travel. Invitations to experience new destinations, regional food events, meet local producers and attend photography tours are welcome. I am more likely to accept your invitation if my travel/accommodation costs will be covered.
- Recipe Roundups: I would be very pleased if you want to include My Sweet Keto in a recipe roundup, online or in print. Feel free to share my photos, but please include a link back to my site and do not copy the entire post or recipe.
For all advertising and PR inquiries please do not hesitate to contact me. I’m looking forward to your enquiry, and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.