Whether we are teaching how to prepare great keto and low carb desserts or growing our online business, there are certain tools and resources that we can’t live without.
Yes, most of these links are affiliate links. If you click on one of these links and purchase a product, we may earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting us.
This page is divided into two sections:
- Keto and low-carb resources
- Blogging resources
From keto and low-carb baking to blogging tools that help us earn a living online, everything listed on this page is an integral part of our life and business.
Keto and low-carb resources
A complete keto low carb shopping list for your pantry. We are sharing our favorite products.
Fat is your primary energy source on keto diet, so choosing healthy types and eating the right amount is important.
- Olive oil – read our blog post on olive oil.
- Avocado oil – 100% pure, all natural and handcrafted from premium avocados.
- Cocoa butter – don’t miss our Cocoa Keto Blondies!
- Ghee – easily replaces your current butter, olive oil, coconut oil, or other cooking oil.
- MCT oil
Go nuts for these delicious spreads.
- Peanut butter
- Almond butter – homemade version here.
- Coconut butter – homemade version here.
- Macadamia butter – homemade version here.
- Sunbutter – homemade version here.
Making homemade nut butter seems like something that would be difficult, but it’s actually super easy.
Essential low-carb and keto friendly flours
Nut-based flours allow anyone following a low carb diet a chance to partake in cakes, cookies, and other normally high-carb sweets and treats.
- Almond flour
- Almond meal
- Coconut flour
- Sunflower seed meal
- Flaxseed meal
- Psyllium husk powder
- Pork Ranko – bread crumb substitute
Low Carb and keto friendly sweeteners
- Erythritol & Monk fruit/erythritol from So Nourished are our favorite.
- Stevia – liquid and powdered
Keto and low-carb baking ingredients
Essential ingredients every keto and low-carb baker needs.
- Baking powder
- Cream of tartar
- Cocoa powder
- Dark chocolate
Nuts and seeds on keto
Related: Nuts on keto diet
- Sunflower seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Chia seeds
- Sesame seeds – read more about it here.
- Flax seeds – read more about it here.
Related: Seeds on keto diet.
Sauces & Condiments
The following condiments are generally safe for keto: mayonnaise, mustard, soy sauce, hot sauce, full-fat salad dressings, lemon or lime juice and vinegar.
- Maple flavored syrup – 1 net carb, tastes, smells, and looks like real maple syrup.
- Avocado oil mayo – infused with monosaturated fats from avocado oil.
- Unsweetened ketchup – no dates, maple syrup or honey added. The perfect condiment for your dipping needs!
- BBQ Sauce – no high fructose corn syrup, agave, honey, dates, maple syrup or cane sugar added.
- Avocado ranch dressing – the flavors you love, without the unhealthy ingredients you don’t.
- Roasted garlic aioli – the ideal spread for true garlic lovers.
Bear in mind that keto is a high-fat diet, not high protein, so a normal amount of meat in enough.
Bone broth is an established superfood embraced for its healing properties. It helps prevent keto flu and is an excellent way to replenish essential electrolytes in the body.
- Chicken Bone Broth – Organic, pasture raised chicken bones, slow simmered with organic herbs and vegetables.
- Beef Bone Broth – Marrow bones from pasture-raised, 100% grass-fed & finished cattle. Free from hormones, antibiotics, and additives.
Keto eaters eliminate a lot of foods, so they might be lacking in certain nutrients. There are some supplements one can take to keep the body functioning at it’s best.
- Keto Protein Chocolate – take a break from bone broth and fuel up with chocolate.
- Nootropics – to energize the mind and think well.
- Keto Collagen – a low-carb protein powder. Supports hair & nail, skin, joint an digestive health.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules – natural appetite suppressant.
- Electrolytes – key electrolytes to balance mind and body.
- Keto +Edge Carb Blocker – it acts as a carbohydrate blocker by preventing the binding of starch to the enzyme that breaks it down (amylase). This means that fewer carbohydrates are absorbed into the body.
- Four Sigmatic Adaptogen Blend – addapt to occasional stress and find balance.
Alternatives to your favorite snacks
- Chocolate Chip Chookie Dough – stash in your car, office, or travel luggage for a satisfying snack on the go.
- Almond Butter Brownies – for those busy mornings.
- Vanilla Almond Crunch Bar – indulgent vanilla falvor and chunky almonds combine to feed your cravings.
- Dang Lemon Matcha Bars – Great texture, incredible taste. These low sugar bars are made with real ingredients. You can actually see and taste the almonds, sunflower and chia seeds.
- Oven Baked Pork Rinds with Himalayan Salt – epic tasting organic, non-gmo, pastured, and antibiotic free pork combined with simple seasoning.
- Venison Meat Bar – perfect conveniently packaged animal protein for when you’re on the go and for filling a life with epic adventure and epic health.
Kitchen Must Haves
- Ninja Foodi – Skip thawing and save time. Evenly cook frozen food from the inside out, starting with pressure cooking and finishing off with a crisping method of your choice.
- Rapid Egg Cooker – It really comes in handy when doing egg fast.
- Fit Packer – ideal for keto meal prep.
- Blender – we bought Omnibled in a local store a couple of years ago and it does magic. Blendtec will work as well.
Keto subscription boxes
- The Keto Box – 8-11 keto snacks a month, canel anytime. Comes with a free meal plan.
- My Keto Snack Box – get your keto/ low carb friendly snack delivered every month. Cancel anytime. (11 % OFF your first order if you click here).
- Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar – Your Brain’s Silent Killers
- The Big Fat Surprise: Why Butter, Meat and Cheese Belong in a Healthy Diet
- The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners: Your Essential Guide to Living the Keto Lifestyle
- The Everyday Ketogenic Kitchen: With More than 150 Inspirational Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes to Maximize Your Health. Check our interview with author here.
- The Keto Diet: The Complete Guide to a High-Fat Diet, with More Than 125 Delectable Recipes and 5 Meal Plans to Shed Weight, Heal Your Body, and Regain Confidence. Check our interview with author here.
- Keto in Five – The Complete Collection: 120 Low Carb Recipes. Up to 5 Net Carbs, 5 Ingredients & 5 Easy Steps for Every Recipe. Check our interview with authors here.
- Keto Made Easy: 100+ Easy Keto Dishes Made Fast to Fit Your Life. Check our interview with authors here.
- Keto in Five (4-book bundle) – 120 low carb recipes, 30 breakfasts, 30 lunches, 30 dinners & 30 desserts. 5 ingredients each.
Courses & Coaching
- Happy Keto Body – be transformed into a healthy, confident, joyful fat-burning woman in just 12 weeks.
- 21-day Whole Keto Challenge – a daily coaching program to compliment your keto lifestyle. Complete in 21 days and transform your relationship to food.
- Balanced Keto Weekly Meal Plans – keto meal plans with shopping lists delivered to your inbox. Targeted for weight loss using a whole food keto protocol.
- Weekly Keto Weight Loss Meal Plans – don’t spend another second agonizing over your keto diet – and start burning ponuds of fat today!
Here is everything we use to run this blog like a well-oiled machine.
- WPengine – once you turn your hobby blog into a real business, you have to change your hosting to this premium quality managed hosting company. It is expensive but worth the money. Get 3 months free when you sign up for WP Engine.
- WPzoom & Foodica theme – the framework and WordPress theme we use.
- Genesis – another great option praised by top bloggers. Why Genesis is the Foundation of Any Smart WordPress Design.
- Tailwindapp – save time scheduling to Pinterest (and Instagram). We have over 1.5 million views on Pinterest, so we know a thing or two about it.
- Fujifilm mirrorless camera – we came a long way from our first recipe and photos (OH-MY-GOD!) to ones we make today.
- WP Recipe Maker – this recipe plugin is just awesome. We couldn’t find better when it comes to ease of use, SEO and speed. And support is amazing.