Cheesecake is one of the most popular keto recipes nowadays. With so many combinations and different colors, one can make it even more delicious. The baking process sometimes causes you to be patient, but that's the secret trick. Just be patient enough and wait for the perfect end to enjoy this keto raspberry cheesecake.
Today we are preparing pistachio and coconut keto cheesecake with an extra touch of raspberries. Not too much, just a few of them to let that sourness kick in.
Related: Keto nuts! To find out more about different nuts on a keto diet, omega-6, and omega-3 fatty acid, read our comprehensive guide: What nuts to choose on a keto diet?
It's not a complicated recipe, but it takes some time to cool down the cheesecake properly. I suggest you make it at least a day ahead and, in the meantime, find another keto recipe you are going to make next week!
Click here for more delicious Keto Recipes.
Don't forget to leave a comment below and tell us how you like this recipe!
Keto Raspberry Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl with a hand electric mixer until fluffy. Add in the sweetener little by little and beat again with the mixer. With mixing speed on low, add the raspberries. Make sure to chop all of them first.
- Squeeze half of a lemon and grate the lemon crust. Add cinnamon to taste. Finally, add in heavy cream and beat.
- Pour the filling into the crust and bake in the preheated oven. Check after 40 minutes. If needed, bake it for 10 minutes more, but take care not to overbake.
- You know the cheesecake is baked when the center is still jiggly in the middle. Pay attention to a small circle in the center. It needs to be jiggly. Is it?
- Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake sit in the oven for 30 minutes with the door open. After that, using a sharp knife, separate the cheesecake from the pan.
- Let it cool on the counter for one hour. When sufficiently cooled, refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Use a large bowl for the coconut filling. Slowly beat the cream with a hand mixer. Add in the sweetener when the cream starts to thicken up. Add in shredded coconut and stir.
- Take your cheesecake from the refrigerator and gently place the filling on top. Make sure that everything is covered.
- Put some raspberries or pistachio on top.