Is there anything much more satisfying than a dessert made in an instant when the cravings peak?
Got heavy cream and cream cheese, plus some vanilla flavoring? Yes?
Buckle up and let us fly you through one of the simplest keto desserts out there. With only natural flavors and toppings.
Keto Vanilla Fluff Ingredients
I don't know about you, but I am definitely very much into creamy desserts. Quality vanilla flavoring is what I love to use to enhance the dessert. In this case, I can completely forget about chocolate. It's true.
So, you will only need the following 4 ingredients to make this creamy and fluffy keto dessert:
- heavy whipping cream
- cream cheese
- powdered sweetener
- vanilla bean caviar or extract
Make sure to have your cream cheese softened at room temperature. In contrast, chilled heavy whipping cream and a chilled bowl will make it easier to beat into a fluffy thing.
As for the sweetener, we use erythritol - monk fruit blend that is as sweet as sugar. Use a blend of your choice. Alternatively, sweeten this dessert with confectioners erythritol.
The Equipment You'll Need
A hand or a stand electric mixer with two mixing bowls will do.
Additionally, a rubber spatula makes everything easier when it's time to fold one fluffy thing into another less fluffy thing and keep the mixture airy and fluffy. Yes, it's a fluff recipe.
How to Make the Keto Vanilla Fluff
- Take your softened cream cheese and put it into a large mixing bowl. Add a tad of heavy whipping cream, powdered sweetener, and vanilla.
- Beat on medium-high for a minute or so. The mixture has to combine well and become somewhat fluffy. Set aside.
- Whip the remainder of the heavy whipping cream in another mixing bowl. Do it until soft peaks form, so the cream is fluffy. Do not overbeat tor it might become buttery.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Keep it airy and fluffy.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Distribute into cups - use ¼ cup per serving.
- Optionally, top the fluff with fresh chopped strawberries.
Can I store the fluff for later?
Yes, you can store the fluff for a day in the fridge. Add the optional strawberry topping before serving.
We don't recommend storing this instant dessert for more than one day.
What toppings do you recommend?
Other than strawberries, we recommend sticking to blueberries or raspberries to keep the dessert keto-friendly.
On the other hand, you can avoid fruit altogether and top the fluff with dark chocolate drops or crushed nuts of choice.
Keto Vanilla Fluff
- 1 cup cream cheese - softened
- 1 ¼ cups heavy whipping cream - chilled
- ½ cup powdered sweetener
- 1 vanilla bean caviar - or 1 tablespoon extract or 2 teaspoon powder
- Place the softened cream cheese, ¼ cup heavy cream, powdered sweetener, and vanilla into a large mixing bowl.
- Beat on medium-high speed for about a minute until well combined and fluffy. Set aside.
- In another chilled mixing bowl, whip the remaining chilled heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Don't overbeat, or it might become buttery.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Incorporate until you get fluffy, consistent mousse.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Use ¼ cup per serving.Optionally, top with fresh chopped strawberries.
MORE KETO QUICK AND EASY RECIPES TO TRY!
If you love this low-carb keto recipe, I recommend you also try:
Leave a Reply